On behalf of the Abians in Diaspora Commission, Dr. Mrs. Ngozi Ogbonna-Erondu expresses her profound gratitude to the following individuals and groups for their immense contributions towards the success of the just concluded Maiden Edition of the Abia State Diaspora Summit and Reunion held on Thursday 30th December, 2021 at Addrex Hotel, Aba.
- The Executive Governor of Abia State, Okezie Victor Ikpeazu, Ph.D., who was the Chief Host of the event
- Deaconess Mrs. Nkechi Ikpeazu, Ph.D., wife of the Governor of Abia State
- Hon. (Mrs.) Abike Dabiri-Arewa, Chairman & CEO, Nigerians in Diaspora Commission, who was the Guest of Honour at the Summit
*Professor Ndubuisi Ekekwe, a Keynote Speaker
- Professor Mamokgethi Phakeng, Vice Chancellor of the Highest Ranked University in Africa, the University of Capetown, South Africa, who also delivered a keynote Speech at the Summit
- Members of the State Executive Council, & other dignitaries
*The organizing Committee, the Delegates from various Diaspora organizations
- Friends and Family
*Abians in Diaspora and all well meaning Abians
Indeed, we are grateful. Abians in Diaspora Commission will continue to partner with the state government to ensure the continued growth and development of Abia State.
Dr. Mrs. Ngozi Ogbonna-Erondu
Abians in Diaspora Commission